10 Insanely Rich People From Louisiana
Culture, traditions, music and wonderful food isn't the only thing Louisiana is rich in. The state has a long history of donating plenty of talented folks to the world. Over the last 300 years or so, Louisiana birthed world renowned artists, musicians and entertainers such as Fats Domino, Louis Armstrong, Richard Simmons, Reese Witherspoon, Tim McGraw, Terry Bradshaw, Johnnie Cochran, DJ Khaled and many others.
Louisiana is also home to very wealthy people as well. If you ever wondered who they were, we did a little research and found out. According to the latest data from Money Inc, the 2021 top 10 richest Louisianans are as follows:
1. Matt Stuller Net Worth – $7 Billion
Founder and Chairman of Stuller Inc., an industry leader in jewelry manufacturing and distribution in the US.
2. Bill Goldring Net Worth – $3.9 Billion
The chairperson of Sazerac Company, the 2nd largest spirits company in the US started by his grandfather, Newman Goldring, in 1898.
3. Gayle Benson Net Worth– $3.4 Billion
Principal owner of New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans.
4. Avram Glazer Net Worth – $1 Billion
Majority shareholder of Manchester United F.C./ (Member of Glazer family that owns) NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
5. Tyler Perry Net Worth – $1 Billion
CEO of Tyler Perry Studios/Playwright/Director/Actor. He also owns a stake in BET+.
6. Ellen DeGeneres Net Worth – $370 Million
Talk Show Host/Comedian/Actress.
7. Peyton Manning Net Worth – $250 Million
Class of 2021 NFL Hall of Fame/Game Show Host.
8. Lil Wayne Net Worth – $150 Million
CEO Young Money Entertainment /Hip-Hop Mogul/Author/Entrepreneur.
9. Todd Graves Net Worth – $150 Million
Founder, CEO, Fry Cook and Owner of Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
10. Bryan Christopher Williams AKA Birdman Net Worth – $125 Million
Put some spec' on his name! The CEO of Cash Money Records/Hip-Hop Mogul/Entrepreneur.